Popular Post

The 12 Best Celebrity Crotch Grab Photos

Paris Hilton
"Ugh, I'm so sick of getting crabs stuck on my crabs."



Sarah Silverman
"Jimmy Kimmel told me this pose was sexy, but I think he might be messing with me."


Josh Duhamel
“Maybe if I grab my thigh and grin, people will think I’ve got a huge python.”


Hayden Panetierre
“Mmm...tastes like Milo Ventimiglia’s penis.”


Lil' Wayne
“What do you mean The Gap can’t use this pose for their ad?”


 Dominic Monaghan
“Should I be worried that I’ve been itching ever since I got back from the Shire?"



Brian Austin Green
“I can’t believe Megan Fox is touching my package right now. That deal I made with the devil was totally worth it.”


Chris Brown
“Don’t worry Johnson, I won’t let anybody touch you in jail.”


Josh Brolin
“It takes a big dick to play a big dick.”


 Britney Spears
“This is MY babymaker and you can’t have it, y’all. At least until I'm done with it.”


 Bono
"I still haven't found what I'm looking for."




. Michael Jackson
“Hey kids, you have to be this tall to get on the ride at Neverland.”