Popular Post

How and when the celebrities did it the first time!

Ever wondered when and how your favorite actor lost her/his virginity? If you have, then here are the true accounts from the horse’s mouth.

1. Angelina Jolie said, “I had my first boyfriend and had sex with him when I was 14. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to him, I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back." Well, as we said it couldn`t get wilder! 

2. Matthew McConaughey 
The `Sexiest Man Alive` got his first taste of sex at the age of 15. But, that`s all he reveals as the stars claims he doesn`t kiss and tell. “I don`t tell bedroom tales. Never have!” 

3. Sienna Miller had her first sexual adventure at the age of 16 with her first serious boyfriend, in her bedroom. She recently revealed to a UK-based tabloid: "My mother made sure I brought him home. She didn`t want me doing it somewhere else and would say, `I`d rather you did it in my house if you`re going to do it at all`." Hmmm, wise choice may we say! 

4. Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore`s man, had a rather unpleasant first stand. Kutcher revealed to a UK-based tabloid, “It was out in the woods and it was horrible.It was a girl I`d just met who my buddy set me up with. The whole thing lasted like two seconds. It was really awkward. Two years later, I had sex with her again just to show her that the first performance was a fluke and I`d got much better.”

5. Daniel Radcliffe lost his virginity at 16 to an `older woman`. The buzz is that the lady in question was working as a hairdresser on the Harry Potter set. Daniel had confessed about his first time saying, "wasn`t ridiculous... but it would freak some people out". 

6. Orlando Bloom had his first kiss at 12, which was awful because he `didn`t know what to do with his teeth.` Two years later, Bloom went the whole way. “When I was 14, I met this very special girl, and I lost my virginity to her. Let`s just say that my interest in women grew more then!” revealed Bloom to a UK-based tabloid.