Popular Post

20 Funniest Undie Run Photos


20: Reindeer games that are too hot for Christmas.
Rudolf with your boobs so bright, won’t you flash the campus tonight?


19. Stay classy, UCLA!
“Everybody sing! Let me put my junk on your butt!”



18. Rainbow wig guy makes the scene.
“Ma’am, can my rainbow wig and I help you and your boobs cross the street?”



17. Piggy-back in underwear. So not gay.
“Dude?! Is this gay?” “No, but I’m totally doing this guy in the neck!”



16. Why is this man smiling?
“Check out my girlfriend! She even looks slutty in a crowd full of people in their underwear! Yay!”



15. Hungry butt crack.
Ready…set…wedgie!



13. Tattoo man sneers.
Hey, it’s not the undie run’s fault you got that tattoo.



12. Mexican wrestler struts.
“Can we hurry this along? I’ve got to go back to my dorm and shave my chest for the third time today.”



11. Why must you violate the unicorn?
Watch out, dude. That unicorn doesn’t have a condom on its horn.




10. Hawaiian butts are the best.
“Hey, baby. How do I get into paradise?”



9. Naked cowboy shakes it with the ladies.
You’d think this would be the one time of year he doesn’t look like a freak, but you’d be wrong.



8. Proud drummer needs a bigger stick.
Mom? Dad? This is what $25K a year gets you.



7. One-legged transvestite wins!
It’s not fair. The one-legged transvestites win the undie run every year. It’s like having a Kenyan in race with clothes.



6. Townie spots girls in undie run.
And, that’s why I walked right into traffic, officer.



5. A chance meeting without pants.
“Oh, this is so weird. I was just thinking about you yesterday while I had no pants on.”




4. Rainbow wig guy’s friends celebrate.
“Fame! I’m gonna live forever! Baby remember my wig!”




3. Boobies ahoy!
“Christine, I think I gave myself the roofie by mistake.”



2. Scary underwear man needs a new run.
No, we don’t want some of that.



1. No, this isn’t creepy at all.
“No, mom, I’m not dating him. He’s just some guy that follows me to class. Yes, the court order is pending.”